[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 for $170

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 15:19:17 PST 2003

4x DVD media is very expensive. We'll have to wait another year for
them to be priced like 1x media today which is down to about $1 each in
quantity mail order. the point is that you have a 4x DVD-R (16x CD-R)
drive that will not become obsolete soon and it sells for 50% less than
the old 2x DVD-R 8x CD-R model.

Kunga