[MacDV] Re: The DV Revolution

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at develooper.com
Thu Jan 2 17:33:22 PST 2003

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, R.A. Cantrell wrote:

> > Did anyone see a Danish movie called "The Celebration"?????

> No, but I'd  like to  see it. Blockbuster does not  have it for sale, and
> trying to look for  it to  rent in the Blockbuster system is  an idiot's
> delight for which I haven't the patience. Any suggestions?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6305495777/develooper

(duh; it's out of stock from amazon and otherwise not available at a
very friendly price!  And the DVD is not out yet in the US).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004XMUA/develooper

I agree with the earlier poster that it's a nice example of how a
movie can be great without having good lightning or even being shot
on film.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();