[MacDV] Re: The DV Revolution

R.A. Cantrell racan at flash.net
Thu Jan 2 18:01:11 PST 2003

on 1/2/03 7:33 PM, Ask Bjoern Hansen at ask at develooper.com wrote:

> (duh; it's out of stock from amazon and otherwise not available at a
> very friendly price!  And the DVD is not out yet in the US).
Yeah, I'm right next door to paying $50 for a movie.  Let's see; that's 4
cases of beer, 0.3%  of my income  tax, a pretty good piece of ram, 6 car
washes, 25 pickets for the fence I'm building, or the ownership of a copy of
an intellectual property that I'll view once (twice if it's really, really
good and we have people over). Tough decision . . .the  beer.
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell

<racan at flash.net>