[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Sun Jan 5 14:56:05 PST 2003

I hope that this happens Kunga because you seem to be so certain on what
is little more than a rumor or wishful thinking, the higher the
expectations the deeper the disappointment.  Since I am a cynic I can
only be delighted by what ever crummy software they come out with.

Gerhard

P.S. (before I get flamed) I don't really think that of Apple's
i-software is crummy but it hasn't been cutting edge either.
On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 05:35  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> Being announced Tuesday morning.
>
> Kunga
>
> On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 06:47  AM, Rob Lewis wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I came in late on this. Who's offering the bundle, and which
>> week is it on? (Couldn't find anything about it in the Apple on-line
>> store).
>>
>>> Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

> digest version.
>
> XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers! Dr.
> Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net