[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 5 15:08:28 PST 2003

I'm at the point way beyond hope. I'm praying for it. My conviction is
founded in the long term belief that there is a huge market for an
external burner G3 compatible iDVD since it was first introduced and
that Apple is looking for ways to enhance their bottom line profits.
This is a no brainer.

If it doesn't happen, I will lose all faith that anyone in the
marketing department at Apple has a clue as to what their job
description is — increase profits. It's been 2 years since January of
2001 when Apple introduced iDVD as a
you-must-buy-a-box-to-play-in-this-league "product". We aren't buying
the boxes. They have got to have a clue or they are totally daft! Plus
they have been besieged with requests for external burner support
throughout the two years.

Will you all please pray with me?

Kunga