[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Phyllis Evans pmevans at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 15:20:33 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 05:56  PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> P.S. (before I get flamed) I don't really think that of Apple's
> i-software is crummy but it hasn't been cutting edge either.

It was never meant to be cutting edge. It was designed to snag the
interest of the rank amateur and get them hooked. I've played with
iMovie and now I'm ready to move on to Premier. iPhoto never really
interested me because I've been using Photoshop for a long time, but it
has helped a friend of mine in her late 70's finally get into digital
photography. She started with a cheap camera and iPhoto and in a few
months she moved on to a nice Nikon and PS Elements. I think the iApps
are doing exactly what they were intended to do.

Phyllis Evans               pmevans at mac.com
Redford, MI