[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 5 15:26:24 PST 2003

I couldn't agree more. Case in point is that I could use DVD Studio Pro
1.5 if I wanted to. But I don't. I want the simplicity and ease of use
the iDVD provides. It's a matter of personal preference.

I hope Phyllis means she's ready to move on to Final Cut Pro not
Premiere. ; ^ )

Kunga