Euro-Recording problem--MacDV Digest #1847

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jan 7 02:56:09 PST 2003

You might need to go to the menu, and look under the "Setup" menu for "TV
Input."  That will probably extend a menu that lists three inputs and "off."

My analog inputs (both the S-video jack and the mini-plug you hook your
cable with the RCA's at the other end) work with "Video 2," and are labelled
"ID-2".

Hope this helps.

Bueno Noche

Ted.