DVCAM & MiniDV Labels (was DVD Labels)

George Lawrence Storm keencoyote at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 03:08:32 PST 2003

> where can I find dv tape labels?  I asked avery a while back - they
> don't make them.  Thanks in advance!

I personally use DVCAM & MiniDV Combo Labels from Professional Label,
item #1116.

<www.professionallabel.com>

Also note (shameless self promoting plug follows), I have recently
added a template to handle the above labels in the new version of Label
Printer Pro 6.1 which will be released in a few weeks.

<http://www.payplaysoftware.com>

The alpha is very stable, so if you need immediate access to the new
template let me know.

If anyone wants me to add their favorite video label to LPP please
contact me.

-----

George Lawrence Storm
Pay&Play Software