source for Mini-DV tape labels--MacDV Digest #1847

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jan 7 03:08:44 PST 2003

Marisa,

Check out http://www.veridad.com.  The're the makers of UAL Labels.

They have two items that should do the trick:  VH211 with permanant
adhesive, and VW211 with remobable.

The catalog I'm looking at lists them at $35.49 US, with a price break to
$31.94 for 10+ boxes.

See if the "event code" GP zero zero two zero (still) gets you 35% off the
stock labels.  The catalog I'm looking at arrived not too long ago, but the
sticker announcing the discount said good through 5/28/02.  Did they mean
/03??

Ted.