iMovie 3: Hurray!

Randy Wilson WilsonR at fonix.com
Tue Jan 7 11:38:44 PST 2003

I'm very excited about iMovie3.  It finally has controls over the level
of audio in each track so you can have the music quiet down during
dialog.  It has great support for slide shows built in (much like the
PhotoToMovie and other stand-alone apps did, except built right in).
You can pull pictures right from you iPhoto database, pull music right
from your iTunes collection, and export directly to iDVD.  We can also
hope with that several of the iMovie bugs under OS X have now gone away
(the mysterious audio fade-out; the scrambled thumbnails; and the
auto-stopping-during-import).

--Randy Wilson