[OT] FS: ForMac Devideon DVD-RW

Ric Perrott writerric at mac.com
Tue Jan 7 11:48:02 PST 2003

I apologize to the members of the list if anyone isn't interested in
this but I have a barely used ForMac Devideon DVD-RW External Firewire
Burner for sale.

The Product is in great condition and was used less than 5 times total.
I have just purchased a new Mac with a SuperDrive so I no longer need
the external burner. This is a great solution for iBook or Powerbook
owners that want a DVD-R/RW burner.

Here's a link where you can read about the product. If you're
interested please contact me via email.

http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_drives_devideon

Thank you and I apologize again for members that are not interested.

Ric.