[MacDV] Safari (OT)

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 7 18:30:20 PST 2003

I spent a few minutes with it and liked it. Then I thought I ought to do
some work, so I clicked the link that loads a Java applet for which I
write the Help text. It went to the window where you grant permission to
download and hung up there. I don't know if I should blame the browser
for that, but it does work with IE. It took me a while to get out of the
hang because the force quit window was behind the Java confirmation
window and the spinning ball wouldn't let me move windows. I finally hit
Return when Safari was selected and that quit the browser and the Java windows.

I may try it again and then send in a bug report.

Shirley