[MacDV] iLife and G4 450

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 10:30:38 PST 2003

It will be slow, but it will be fine. Just do it and don't cave into
their blackmail that you have to buy a new machine. I am highly angered
that they are not supporting external DVD burners with a software
package they are selling as stand alone. This is outrageous! Don't know
about the times. Report back your results please.

You could also buy a PowerLogix upgrade if your G4 is AGP. You have
1999 G4 last PCI graphics or 2000 first AGP graphics?

Kunga