[MacDV] Re: 200GB firewire drives

Robert Schoenburg rschoenburg at schoenburg.com
Thu Jan 9 09:26:00 PST 2003

First, I sent an e-mail  to Western Digital describing the problem. No
answer yet. Assuming you have a lot of space on the external drive, you will
need to copy non-essential data from the internal to the external. My 60 GB
internal drive has about 15 GB free space right now. After capturing video
on the internal, I move  the project to the external.

If you have DVD projects on the internal, move them to the external.