[MacDV] How do you export a movie FCP to tape

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Thu Jan 9 16:50:58 PST 2003

Under FILE use "Print to Video." You will get a dialog of settings. Set
whatever you like (or nothing), click OK, and your screen will turn
black. Shortly, a dialog will appear which tells you to prep the
recorder, and, then, just go... This is an excellent feature for making
loop tapes for trade shows, as you can repeat as many times as you
like. You can easily make DV and VHS same time.

Richard Brown