[MacDV] Ipod

PhilEggs at aol.com PhilEggs at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 19:30:05 PST 2003

Bought an iPod with a new 17"iMac. Figured my wife would be upset with the
new iMac, so why not get the iPod with it. (don't worry, she got a new St.
Stl frig, dishwasher, overstove convection oven/microwave and soon a new
stove also). My old 8100 with the G-3 card and VVS card was bit long in
tooth.

Last year I thought a $300 MP3 player was silly. But every day I have it and
use it, I can't say enough good things about it. It makes me want to figure
out how to get the 10 or 20 gig model. It only impersonates an MP3 player
(very well in fact). It is simply cool. It's an Apple. Simple but complex,
classic and elegant. Get a carrying case to minimize scratches. I don't have
one and should have. The larger ones (10 & 20 gigs) sometimes have cases and
other goodies thrown in. It is neat. And when showing it to others who are
not Mac heads, I always mention there are Windows versions to let them think
about it.

Even going into a local CompUSA where I worked at 5 years ago, I asked the PC
guys what the best MP3 player was. The universal answer was the iPod.

Make your own choice.

Good Luck, Phil E.