[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express - Arrived

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 9 20:21:15 PST 2003

OR. You could run a set of updates overnight before you go to bed. Turn
off the energy saver and make sure your dial-up account is set so it
won't knock you offline while the long downloads are happening while
you sleep. And turn off your monitor of course. Then when you get up,
you can run the next set while you go to work and so forth.