[MacDV] Use iPod for Software Updaters

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 9 20:28:25 PST 2003

I just read this post of yours. That's you solution. Download the
updaters at work, copy to your iPod and take the iPod home with all the
big updates to run in a flash. That would be, 10.2.1 updater, then the
10.2.3 combo updater, then the QuickTime 6.1 updater. After that, run
the updater at home to see what you still have to run, then get those
at work the next day on the iPod etc.