[MacDV] Re: iMovie3 for OS 9 as well?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 14 18:10:05 PST 2003

So if we already paid our license when we bought the drive (a license
that is only for PC burning?), why can't Apple give us iDVD3 to burn
outside the Macs?

Why can't the license be cross platform? We can only burn on one
computer at a time with one drive.

What are the real politics involved in this license issue?