Audio Problems

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 18:22:20 PST 2003

Not a lot of Premiere people on this list, it's very very heavy towards
iMovie and Final Cut Pro.

Premiere is good software, has some areas where it superior to FCP.

I used to know it quite well, but that was several versions back.

You might try the Creative Cow for their Premiere forum.

http://www.CreativeCow.net

click on old Bessie to enter, then the Adobe Premiere link on the right hand
list.

regards,

sb