[MacDV] g4noise.com Discussion Forums

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 14 18:26:36 PST 2003

Hi folks -- I'm BCC-ing just the .ORG list members.... We are now at a
critical stage in our project to get Apple to make our G4s more quiet
and
suitable for pro-audio work. ** I have been sending similar messages
out,
country by country, to international members on the G4noise Yahoo email
list.** Since I am the "G4 Yahoo-List Administrator", I am the only
person
who has access to your email information, and this is the first and only
time I will write to you directly like this.

Our letter to Steve Jobs and other Apple Execs is going out on
Wednesday via
FedEx, for their receipt Thursday morning, California time. After they
get
the letter, I think they will look at the website, and I believe it is
very
important for our strategy that they see the new DISCUSSION FORUMS and
see
people participating in discussion. If we could, we'd port over all the
Yahoo-list messages to thenew Forums -- but so far we don't know how
(if you
knwo how, let us know please).

We hope our efforts will benefit the world community of G4 owners, but
we
need your help.

Drop us a note please at the new Board:
http://www.g4noise.com/forum/index.php?&act=SF&f=18