[MacDV] Re: Audio Problems

Mark Florida markflo at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 21:01:35 PST 2003

Uh... yeah... some real sound advice...  forget about the tool you just bought that works JUST FINE, but go and spend EVEN MORE money on another software program that's even harder to learn than Premiere...  What?  Not to mention that Final Cut Express only works with FireWire/DV interface...  (wait, is the "Director's Cut" thing a DV capture device?)