[MacDV] What am I missing?

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 15:35:41 PST 2003

I've got the Pioneer 105, iMovie in OSX, and some Quicktime movies. I thought
I could get my feet wet burning the Quicktime movies via Toast 5.2 to
DVD-RW's that I bought. No can do. So, I have a few questions.
Is iMovie available for OS9, and if so, how do I get it?
Is there any way to import Quicktime movies into iMovie? It looked like it
will only import a DV stream.
I bought Memorex (Not my favorite brand) DVD-RW ver 1.1 discs. I tried to
burn data to them, and it wouldn't. There isn't much in the manual about
burning DVD's. It burned a couple of CD's with no problem. Suggestions?
Can you burn a DVD movie to DVD-RW?

STeve