Serious DVD Error?

Tuckerman Moss tmoss at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 01:34:47 PST 2003

I just made my first DVD only to receive a 'Serious Unknown Error'
alert that comes up with the opening splash screen. Humph!

But I'm wondering if the disk is full - just how much can you get onto
a 4.7 GB/120 min/1x/2x DVD?  Will it warn you when you try to stuff too
much on?  I was tying to include one QT movie (12.75 GB - a few seconds
over an hour long) and two jpg slide shows (one 15 meg, the other 7
meg) plus a couple of audios at 6 meg each.  Was I being overly
optomistic?

Thanks,  Tuck

--
Tuckerman Moss • The Old Vicarage • West Anstey • United Kingdom