[MacDV] Re: iDVD3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 18 10:52:23 PST 2003

iDVD 3 in the iLife box is a full install. You can no longer order iDVD
2.1. Those who did just before MacWorld Expo SF 2003 were converted to
iLife orders for no extra charge. I know someone who had that
experience.

Yes the Apple site, maybe the Apple stores, was the only place to buy
iDVD 2.1. Now that iLife is shipping in a week, you have to pay the $49
to get iDVD 3 with the rest of the suite. It comes on 2 DVDs. The iDVD
3 install is 2.25 GB. The other three parts of the suite, iTunes 3,
iPhoto 2, and iMovie 3, are a 250 MB install.

Kunga