[MacDV] iMovie 2.1.2 Export to iDVD 2.2 Creates Audio Drop Outs

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jan 20 13:39:18 PST 2003

Run you system updater, QuickTime is now 6.1. Is your external FireWire
drive directly connected to the Mac or are there any other FireWire
devices between it and the Mac?

iLife should fix that audio problem since iMovie 3 will support mp3 and
aiff sound directly. It should be available for free download Friday or
Saturday. Can you get a one week extension Kathleen?