[MacDV] Re: Two 5.25" drives in a G4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jan 20 13:45:05 PST 2003

Yes it's a mess. I used a pair of tin snips to cut the corners off the
3.5" metal corners. You do have to remove the faceplate. You even have
to bend metal with your bare hands and a pair of pliers. Yes, it messes
up the looks of the computer. But I don't care. It's an old computer
that lives under the desk. I never look at it anyway. Old computers are
for hacking, not for looking at.

You put a DVR-105 inside a G4 set to master and it's going to work with
iDVD 3. I have a DVD-RAM drive under my DVR-105 in my old G3 soon to be
PowerLogix G4. No problem.

Kunga