New Question Digest #1888

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Mon Jan 20 16:24:06 PST 2003

Hi Kathleen,

The following might help:-

Prior to exporting from iMovie to iDVD ensure the magnification in your
Timeline Viewer at the bottom of the screen is set at "1x" and not
"Auto (20x)".   I sometimes need to leave the Player Head  at the RH
end of the Timeline Viewer to retain the setting when I give the
command to "Export".  Checking the resultant QT movie in QT Player will
show whether the sound is broken up, or not.

I seem to have only encountered this problem since upgrading to OS X
10.2.    Earlier on I did not have to worry about what magnification
setting I left the Timeline Viewer on.

Ian Tucker