[MacDV] Re: Office Max CenDyne/Pioneer DVD Burner

Gene Fozard fozard at nauticom.net
Mon Jan 20 16:33:00 PST 2003

Update:

The DVD swap went without a hitch.

HOWEVER, I can not play DVD's now.  The old drive worked normally.  When I go into Apple DVD player I'm told the "Apple
DVD player does not support the video card used for the main screen."  The 105 will play Audio CD's and will let me work
with "Smart Sound for Multimedia" and I can use Photoshop Elements to access a photo CD.

The Profiler specs:
Apple CD/DVD driver version: 1.4
Mac OS partition: 0
Removable media: yes
Vendor:  Pioneer
Revision number: 1.00
Product ID:  DVD-RW  DVR-105

extension:  "Vikings"  (remember that 1950's circa flick?)
volume format:  UDF
Capacity:  6.88GB
Available: 0
Percent full:  100
write protected:  yes
File Shared:  no

I made no other software or hardware changes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

SHALOM