Log/Capture in FCEx, was: Back UP storage options???

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Jan 22 12:58:27 PST 2003

The source TC on a captured clip is there, it's just not "viewable".

So, that means that when you log a clip (set in and out points) and then
capture the clip, you can re-capture the exact same clip at a later time.

And, you can open a FCEx project in FCPro and vice versa. Yes, I said you
can open up a FCPro project in FCEx. This may be a bug!

But, you can only work with DV material. FCEx comes with only a few presets,
DV, PAL and NTSC, 16:9, 48K and 32K audio

 sb