OWC External Firewire DVD-R/CD-RW drive for sale

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Wed Jan 22 21:40:09 PST 2003

I have an OWC External Firewire DVD-R/CD-RW drive for sale.  This is the
model that came with the DVD Enabler software that allows iDVD (under OS
X 10.1.5) to work with the external drive.  This unit works perfectly as
I used it to make my wife a DVD with all of our vacation pictures from
the past year (approximate 500 pictures).  I have all of the original
items that came with it except the 5 DVD discs and 1 of the CDs (there
are 24 left).  I am also going to include the iDVD 2 install DVD-ROM
disc that I purchased from Apple.  All of these items cost me about
$420.  I am open to offers as I really need to sell it.

If anyone is interested in the drive, please contact me off the list
with an offer and we can discuss it.

Thanks,
Dwayne