The "Ken Burns" effect

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jan 23 11:31:37 PST 2003

no, Final Cut Pro doesn't have the "Ken Burns Effect", which is simply a
template of a simple animation.

Instead, you would have to spend about 3 minutes creating the animation
yourself. But, once you created the first one, you can save it and then
apply it again and again, and have the "KathyMac Effect"

 sb