[MacDV] Re: Office Max CenDyne/Pioneer DVD Burner

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 23 18:02:56 PST 2003

It's not on the web site. You have to go to a store. It's the Cendyne
4x DVD-R/RW Gold and Maroon box. On the back at the bottom of the specs
just above the bar codes you will see the model DVR-105 on it. There's
an instant off component plus a mail in $50.