[MacDV] Cendyne Burner & Apple DVD player

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 24 17:26:47 PST 2003

You mean the Pioneer DVR-105 in the Cendyne 4x DVD-R/RW Gold and Maroon
box?

It works with 10.2.3, QT 6.1 and DVD Player 3.2 no problem in my old
B&W G3 450. What is your system configuration?