[MacDV] Re: Firewire question

denson denson at pe.net
Fri Jan 24 20:21:53 PST 2003

I don't know if you are saying that a Mac 8600 won't work with a pci
firewire and usb card or not, but I can say for a fact that I have been
using a mac 8600 with a PCI firewire card and usb card for about 2 years
now without a problem for midi audio and video capture and performance
without any problems,  I am running os 9.2
Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.
TD