[MacDV] refurbished G4?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 24 22:46:31 PST 2003

Dear Shirley,
If you can just hold on just a few more weeks, you will be able to get
a dual 1.25 GHz model for the same money and iLife and FW 800 and other
enhancements. Or a better dual GHz with the above for $1699 new. The
next generation Tower will be announced in less than 60 days. So I say
pass on the old refurbished and wait for the next refresh which will
give you more Mac for less money.