Cendyne Burner & Apple DVD player

chris li monkeyking at starpower.net
Sat Jan 25 07:23:27 PST 2003

Kunga,

         Cendyne 4x DVD-R/RW (pioneer 105) running on OS 10.2.3 /G4 500
AGP. System profiler reads it, fully supports it for burning , firmware
1.0    Seems to work fine w/I-tunes

	I'm tempted to put my orig. DVD-RAM drive back in and see if DVD
Player works with that.

         What is STAPLES (retail store) exchange/return policy? I got it
last Mon.

            thanks,

              chris wash/dc