Video CDs

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 07:43:51 PST 2003

Has anyone found a brand of CD for making Video CDs that seems to work
on any DVD player that is capable of playing this format? I've been
attempting to make a Video CD and so far it will play on my Pioneer, and
my girlfriend's Magnavox but it is for some reason not recognized my
friend's Sony. I know his will play Video CDs because I once did a test
when I owned a PC (a very bad experience, but I digress) where I burnt a
short test. I used CompUSA's generic brand that time. This time around I
tried PNY and IMation brands but with no luck on the Sony.

-Dave