[MacDV] Re: iDVD and the Blue and White G3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 28 10:10:05 PST 2003

http://www.vcdhelp.com/dvdplayers.php is a complete compatibility list
web page. Watch the Sunday papers for the Best Buy or Fry's deal and
then check the compatibility page to make sure it will play the
different formats you want to play. I bought a Cyber Home CH-DVD 402
for $39 after a $40 rebate at Best Buy and it works perfectly for Video
CD as well as DVDs. The great thing about this page is that you can
check off what you want the player to support, press search and get an
instant reduction in the list of 2056 players to a handfull.