[MacDV] Re: Which video card on new G4?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 29 18:52:44 PST 2003

Yes, even though the 9700 has been out for the PC for a while, ATI is
still writing drivers for the Mac. So you have to wait a little longer
to get a Mac with a 9700 in it. Too bad. You'll still love the 9000.
It's fine. Lucky you. The networking between your two Macs in different
Operating Systems will work fine. It's a no brainer to get it going.