[MacDV] Re: newby question

Ed Holt ed at sheepnoirfilms.com
Fri Jan 31 10:55:17 PST 2003

Another resource from Michael Rubin is his online e-seminar at:

http://ci.columbia.edu/ci/eseminars/0201_detail.html

Developed by Columbia University and the American Film Institute, Digital
Video: An Introduction features filmmaker, author, and lecturer Michael
Rubin. This e-seminar is designed to help students complete a personal video
project. Beginning with Michael Rubin's philosophy of "holistic video" (in
which one person performs all the production tasks), the e-seminar offers
how-to guidance in using digital video cameras and equipment, organizing
material, and adding professional touches like music and titles. It also
covers the principles of shooting and editing, including getting coverage,
orchestrating different types of shots, and creating structure.