[MacDV] Re: The 20inch LCD Conspiracy

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Fri Jan 31 18:27:41 PST 2003

Now STEVEN would you not say that you slanted this by taking a quote
from my e-mail out of context.  I know you can run iDVD externally no
problem an enabler came with drives sold six months back they were
illegally skirting the licensing issue.  What I propose is that Apple
provide this enabler and charge for the license and make fair profit at
it and let those folks with G4s that did not come with a superdrive
make better use of their computers.
My computer came with the superdrive but I still am rubbed the wrong
way by the way Apple handles this.
Gerhard
On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 09:14  PM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 07:20 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
>
>>  I for one want to be able to make the choice as to how I use my
>> hardware and not be told what is good for me!
>
> Yeah, and I want a car that runs on bananas. All you people posting
> engineering facts just stop it. I WANT it, and I can visualize it.
> Nothing else matters.
>
> SR

> digest version.

> <http://www.macresq.com>