Sorry for this :(

digitalcinema at shaw.ca digitalcinema at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 18:38:08 PST 2003

Hi,

I am running a Blue and White G3/350 and was running Mac OS X 10.1.3-10.1.5
but later I deleted this and now and running from the Mac OS 9 CD that I
have. I could not get on my Internet (Shaw Lite Cable). First I did I ran
Disk Utility on the Mac OS X CD and detected erros on the drive so I
corrrected them and then rebooted. Problems still persisted so I
re-installed and now I was having similar problems (could not get online). I
ran Disk Utility and it detected no errors but I guess the lights on the
Cable Modem were haivng a panic and was not able to get online. Now
everything is working fine. Any ideas of what may be happening here? Is my
Blue G3 Mac on it's last legs? As of now everything is working good. I am
wondering for how long though. I recently got a Maxtor 7200RPM 40GB ATA
drive. Could it be faulty? How could I find out (I do not think it is).

Please help!

Chris