[MacDV] Re: iLife

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Fri Jan 31 18:40:11 PST 2003

on 1/31/03 3:49 PM, Michael Winter at winter at mac.com scripsit:

> On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 02:18  PM, Kevin Ledgister wrote:
>
>> iMovie3 and iPhoto2 are now available for download on Apple's site!
>
> Just be aware that iMovie3 is 81.8 MB and iPhoto2 is 32.1 MB.
>
> Also there's no big "Download" button (that I saw). Just a little text
> link a little under the "Buy Now" button that says "Download
> iMovie3/iPhoto2".

I got them from "software update" in the control panel...

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi