[MacDV] iLife intro/primer

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 18:54:24 PST 2003

On 1/31/03 8:22 PM, "Jim Heid" <jim at heidsite.com> wrote:

> And since no one else did it (boo hoo), I'll take the opportunity to
> recommend my own "The Macintosh Digital Hub" book/DVD for someone seeking an
> intro to video editing. The DVD shows some fun iMovie stuff, such as how to
> time clips to music. (Still applies to iMovie 3, too.)

I received a "help desk" type call today from an out of town friend who I
recently convinced to switch to a Mac. She's become a regular at the Tysons
Corner Apple Store, and she told me her husband bought her a book there to
help her learn iPhoto (iMovie/iDVD are next). I told her the best one I knew
of (I downloaded and read the 16 page preview) was yours, and she told me
that's the one she has!
--
Mark O'Brien
AIM: rmarkob