[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 31 20:36:22 PST 2003

Wonderfully. And, Kevin, have you run XOptimize and MacJanitor lately?
You and all should run those at least once a month to keep your Jaguar
running fast. It's a lot easier to do that Terminal stuff and
accomplishes the same thing.

XOptimize 1.0a  FREEWARE at
http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=10451&db=mac

MacJanitor 1.2   FREEWARE at