[MacDV] OT

Dan Willson Dan.Willson at VPUADV.UAB.EDU
Wed Jul 2 08:07:26 PDT 2003

Perhaps you have a Bluetooth phone and Bluetooth in your TiBook (or have a
Bluetooth dongle)? You could link your TiBook to the phone via Bluetooth for
Internet access:

http://www.apple.com/bluetooth/

Daniel Willson
Web Content Coordinator
UAB Media Relations
University of Alabama at Birmingham
ponyboy at uab.edu
http://www.uab.edu/news/

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Guemple [mailto:mo.og at verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 9:59 AM
To: Macintosh Digital Video List
Subject: [MacDV] OT

Of course... I book a beach house for a week and now I have a ton of
projects that overlap...
I need to be able to have highspeed internet access on my TiBook... it
has to be wireless though, and Airport won't work so I guess some sort
of cellular card?...  does anyone have any experience with such a
thing? I know Ricochett did one once (or was going to or something...)
but don't think thats and option anymore.
Any thoughts?
tia
Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
c. 646.734.6601
h. 646.742.0994
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599