[MacDV] Soundtrack

Jim Heid jim at heidsite.com
Thu Jul 3 07:55:48 PDT 2003

> Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:11:52 -0400
> Subject: [MacDV] Soundtrack
> From: Richard <richard.ttt at verizon.net>
>
> Does anyone know of a good source of additional samples/files that I can use
> in Apple's Soundtrack? I am especially interested in Drum sounds.

Soundtrack can work with any loop-based content, so you can use any of the
gazillion loop CDs that are out there.

Check out http://www.loopasonic.com/

Lots of loops, many of them free.

Keyboard magazine reviews loops and sound CDs every month:

http://www.keyboardmag.com/0603_r7.htm

SoundsOnline is one of the biggest sources:

http://www.soundsonline.com/

And a Google for "acid loops" will keep you busy for at least a decade.

Soundtrack is AWESOME! Apple has basically taken some of the best ideas
behind Sonic Foundry's incredibly popular (and Windows only) Acid and
adapted them to the Mac.

- Jim

--
Jim Heid