[MacDV] Re: After Effects 6.0

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jul 7 12:28:40 PDT 2003

 From the Adobe Site: "Adobe After Effects 6.0 is expected to ship in
early August 2003."

<http://www.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catAfterEffects>

Yes, according to the Adobe website, Professional Edition 6.0 is the
equivalent of the 5.5 Production Bundle.

No price on the upgrade path yet. Did you call and ask Adobe about the
missing ATI 9800 support? I think that may be because the 9800 for Mac
isn't really shipping yet and Adobe needs to wait for ATI to finish
their driver first. Just a WILD GUESS-HUNCH. Not FACT BASED KNOWN.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>